Terms and Conditions
For the following terms and conditions, “Think Personalised Gifts” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By placing an order with Think Personalised Gifts you are offering to purchase the goods detailed within that order, which Think Personalised Gifts may or may not accept at their sole discretion. If an order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail to confirm. By using this website you confirm that you are 18 years or over and are legally capable of entering in to binding contracts.You undertake that all details you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct and confirm that the credit or debit card you are using is your own or you have permission from the card holder to use it.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4) While we take reasonable steps to ensure the Website is virus and error free we do not guarantee this. You should take steps to protect your computer equipment from virus and similar threats (for example, by using anti-virus software and firewall protection). You should not use the Website if you are not satisfied with this provision.
5) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7) Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8) While we try to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
9) While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
10) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Postage cost is just £4.50 no matter how much you order. More information can be found on our payment and postage page here
Distribution damages must be notified within 24 hours of receipt.
At present we do not deliver outside of the UK.
Our prefered method of payment is by Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to pay via this method. You can simply check out on a secure site as a guest using your credit or debit card. This option enables you as a buyer and us as a seller to have security and payment protection during any transactions. All credit card details are fully safe and protected.
You can also send us a postal order or make a direct bank transfer. If you would like to pay with any of these options please contact us here for more details.
For most items, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receiving the goods. However, this does not apply to certain items which we have made, personalised or customised specifically for you. If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by contacting us through the website or by direct email to: [email protected]. This must be before the items have been sent into production. Where goods have already been produced, the goods must be returned to us in accordance with the ‘Returns and exchange’ section below.
Please note: In order to provide a fast service some products are immediately sent for production. Please check your order on screen and the confirmation email carefully as we cannot refund products which have been misspelt. We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and issue a full refund. The provisions of this clause does not affect your statutory rights
Returns and exchange
-Any products that we have made, personalised or customised specifically for you.
-Where, in our opinion, you have not taken reasonable care of goods whilst in your possession and have not returned them with the original packaging.
– If you have made a spelling mistake on your order and it has been sent for production.
– You have disposed of the item you have an issue with.
We shall endeavour to ensure that description(s) and picture(s) of the Products displayed on the Website are a true and accurate reflection. However, these descriptions and pictures may from time to time vary in minor ways from the actual products provided. Please note that how your computer displays colours will depend partly on your display settings and we will not be liable to you where a colour difference between the product displayed and supplied is attributable to display settings.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by or licensed to Personalised Precious Gifts. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Website, you accept the terms that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting but only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
The terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
Certain phrases and all of our designs on our website must not be used or copied for personal or commercial use. Any use of such materials will result in court action.
The following phases have been loving thought of and created by
Think Personalised Gifts:
Two hearts that beat as one… (created 11th July 2014)
Side by side – Year by year (created 2nd October 2014)
© Copyright 2014 – 2016 Think Personalised Gifts